Thank you for a wonderful Reunion Weekend!
- See the fun of Reunion in photos! Visit the Reunion Photo Archive (Password:
2015.GU.Reunion) to see who came back to the Hilltop, and
to download your Reunion photos for yourself!
- Make a gift in honor of your reunion
- Update your contact information
- Class Notes – submit your own or read updates from your classmates!
- Save the date for future reunion weekends.
Reunion 2015 Top 10 Highlights
- Approximately 4,000 alumni, family and friends converged on the Hilltop for four days of reliving their Georgetown past and catching a glimpse of Georgetown’s future. President John J. DeGioia hosted numerous receptions and discussions throughout the weekend, including Friday’s Welcome Home Luncheon featuring Norah O’Donnell (C’95), host of CBS This Morning.
- More than 95 events were held on campus over the weekend.
- School of Dentistry alumni attended a continuing education lecture, toured the Dental Legacy Project and mingled at a dinner reception hosted by the Georgetown University Alumni Association.
- Reunion classes collectively raised more than $168 million. See which classes took home this year’s Cups.
- More than 17 family-friendly events were offered for alumni with children of all ages, including Storytime at Alumni House, and the All-Class Family Picnic, featuring an obstacle course, Migalloon the balloon maker and Jack the Bulldog!
- Reunion attendees were able to download the Georgetown Alumni Events app to view their full schedule, panelist biographies and a map of all the events happening on campus!
- Alumni active in the digital entrepreneurship industry joined the Million Dollar Idea: Entrepreneurship in the Digital Age panel to offer their perspectives on how lessons learned on the Hilltop can influence and their careers today in an ever changing digital world.
- Programs inspired by the University’s Catholic and Jesuit heritage provided an opportunity to attend an All-Class Mass or memorial mass; to revisit The Problem of God with Rev. Otto Hentz, S.J. (H’66); and have a healthy discussion around Pope Francis’ upcoming visit to the United States with Fr. Kevin O’Brien, S.J.
- Alumni couples who met on the Hilltop attended a special champagne toast in their honor at our Love on the Hilltop event.
- Georgetown legend Jan Karski (G’52, H’83) was recognized with a special event celebrating the impact that he had on his fellow colleagues and students during his time on the Hilltop.